Monday, November 15, 2010

A New Week

Today is a new week for me in school and for everyone else that is going to school.  I know that god will do a marvelous work in me and all of you this week, or a pray that he will. This week i know that I already have a test on Wednesday and I pray that I will do well and I hope that everyone who has a test will do well.  
Yesterday in church we sang How Great thou Art and later on in the day, I was greeting kids that were coming in for our Sunday School in the afternoon and I thought, God is great otherwise these kids wouldn't be here.  I just want to say how thankful I am that God is Great and that our lives can be a living example of his greatness and love. 

1 comment:

  1. He truely is great.
    I have added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit my blog and become a follower also.

    ReplyDelete