Friday, October 3, 2014

Back Again...

        Hello, everyone!! Sorry I have not been posting recently, but I have been really busy with college (it is my senior year!).  This year is going to be tough, but I know that God will pull me through. Recently for King and Country put out a new CD and one song has been playing in my head recently.  It starts:

When confusion's my companion
And despair holds me for ransom
I will feel no fear
I know that You are near

When I'm caught deep in the valley
With chaos for my company
I'll find my comfort here
‘Cause I know that You are near

[Chorus:]
My help comes from You
You're right here, pulling me through
You carry my weakness, my sickness, my brokenness all on Your shoulders
Your shoulders
My help comes from You
You are my rest, my rescue
I don't have to see to believe that You're lifting me up on Your shoulders
Your shoulders . . . .

        I thank God, that he is always there for us no matter what is going on in our lives. I know that I have not been the closest with God this year and I pray that all of you who read this would pray for me. Since I am busy, sometimes I put God aside, even though I know I shouldn't. Grad school is also something else that has been on my mind and I pray that God will direct my path in the future and show me what I should do. 
        I am thankful for what I have been hearing in church on Sunday's.  At the beginning of September, we had a lesson in 1 Corinthians 8:1-13 about how we are supposed to be examples and help those who are trying to come to God.  We as Christians ought to strive to be the best example for new and younger christians. I thank God for my pastor and all the older people in the church congregation, being that example for me.  I hope that I can shine brightly for new chrisitans and those trying to reach out to God.
Here is the for King and Country song I mentioned above for you to listen to:


I will try to post around Christmas or before but I cannot guarantee that!! Thank you for Luke and Joel for writing this song, this song has touched me and I will hold onto it for this coming semester along with God's love for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment