Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!!


Wow, sorry it has been so long since I wrote a post on this blog.  This semester at college has been crazy!  Oh, well enough about me.  As you all know, or most of you, tomorrow is one of the most wonderful, yet most skipped over holidays of the year.  Yeah, how do I know that, ... well I see it and hear it around my neighborhood.  Christmas decorations are coming up and Christmas music is already playing in many stores.  Last year I was able to restrain from Christmas music until after Thanksgiving, but this year, I guess knowing that Thanksgiving was pretty late this year, I wasn't able to restrain myself.  Don't worry though, I am not totally listening to Christmas music all the time.

        The reason I named my post "Happy Thanksgiving", when it is tomorrow, is that I don't know if I will have any time to post tomorrow.  I am going to my grandmother's house to celebrate and spend time with my family.  So, I am going to say a few things that i am thankful for in this post today and if I post tomorrow I will probably post more things I am thankful for.

Here it goes. . .

1. God (everything about him)
2. God's work in my life this year and his promise that he will never leave me nor forsake me!
3. My family (especially my mother, father, sister, brother, aunts, uncles and cousins that I know)   
4. My friends (my old one's and new one's, out of state and in state)
5. All the things that are necessary to live (food, water, body parts (hehehehe....), etc...)
6. My classes in college this semester (although they were full of writing and tests, I learned more about my major and whats involved in it) 
7. Nature
8. This time that I have off from school right now
9. Music (singing and classical)
10. Freedom of religion

And many more . . .

In comments below you can each share something you are thankful for and if I don't get to write tomorrow i wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment