Monday, November 28, 2011

Happy Belated Thanksgiving !

We have so much to be thankful for (family, food, education,etc.), but the thing we should be most thankful for is God and his love toward us.  There are so many Bible verses that have to do with giving thanks.  I won't go in detail through them, but here is a list:

- Psalm 100
- Psalm 95: 1-6
A Peaceful Christmas Church
- Psalm 107: 1
- Psalm 145: 7
- Psalm 69: 30
- Psalm 136: 1-26
- Psalm 75: 1
- 1 Chronicles 16: 8
- 1 Thessalonians 5: 18
- Philippians 4: 6
- Colossians 2: 6-7
- Colossians 3: 17

I especially thank God for Jeremiah 29:11 and that he has my future already planned out for me.  I started college this fall and I just thank God for helping me make the right choices for my future.  He has "plans to prosper [me] and not to harm [me], plans to give [me] hope and a future" (Jer. 29:11).  I also thank God for Christmas!!  I thank him for sending his son to die for us.  As you see, I have already prepared for Christmas.  If you like it (or don't), please comment and tell me what I could change to make it better.
Just one more thing, I found out what my name means:
Peaceful Spirit of Harmony and Grace
A-angelic
S-sensitive
H-honest
L-loyal
E-elegant
Y-youthful


1 comment:

  1. I like this..very festive!
    Is the word "nut" a play on the thought of thanksgiving? lol..cute and humble.
    Thank you God for knowing my future...

    ReplyDelete